MQ-3 Alcohol Ethanol Detection Sensor Module
1. High quality double panel design, with power indicator and TTL output signal.
2. Have DO switch signal(TTL) output and AO analog signal output.
3. TTL output signal for low level effectively. (when the low output electric signal lights at ordinary times, can be directly connect single chip microcomputer or relay module)
4. Analog output voltage with concentration, the higher concentration, the higher voltage.
5. Has better sensitivity with the liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, city gas, smoke.
6. Has long service life and reliable stability
7. Rapid response recovery features
Input voltage: DC5V
Power consumption (current) : 150 mA
DO output: TTL digital 1 and 0 (0.1 and 5 V)
AO output: 0.1-0.3 V (pollution-free)
Highest concentration of voltage: Approx 4 V
Detection range of alcohol: detection range of 10 ~ 1000 PPM
1. VCC: Positive (5 v)
2. GND: Connect power negative
3. DO: TTL switch signal output
4. AO: Analog signal output