BT139-600 - Triac 600V 16A
TRIACs belong to the thyristor family and are closely related to Silicon-controlled rectifiers (SCR). However, unlike SCRs, which are unidirectional devices (i.e. can conduct current only in one direction), TRIACs are bidirectional and so current can flow through them in either direction.
- High blocking voltage capability
- High noise immunity
- Planar passivated for voltage ruggedness and reliability
- Triggering in all four quadrants
- General purpose motor control
- General purpose switching