Módulo LED Anel RGB 5050 WS2812 - 24 LED
Informação do fabricante:
The ring consists of 24 individually addressed RGB LEDs with integrated controller. The module needs single pin of the microcontroller, e.g. an Arduino. The LEDs are arranged at equal distances on the circumference with an outer diameter of 66 mm. Each of them consumes a current of 18 mA, which in this case gives a total value of approx. 440 mA. The ring can be powered with a voltage of 5 V.
The used communication Protocol allows the serial connection of the LEDs. Another circuit should be connected to the output connector, combining with each other respectively, 5V, GND and OUT with IN. The manufacturer notes that when working with more than 500 LEDs, there may not be enough RAM in the Arduino Uno system.
The device has four terminals:
- GND - module's ground
- VCC supply voltage 18 mA current for one diode
- IN the digital control signal from the microcontroller
- OUT - output to connect the next ring
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Current consumption: 18 mA for a single diode
- Applicable light: LED RGB WS2812
- Number of LEDs: 24
- Outer circle diameter: 66 mm
- Inner diameter circumference: 54 mm