NFC / RFID Shield
Based on the NXP PN532 chipset - which is the most popular NFC ship on the market, this Arduino shield is powerful and you can use it to do a lot of things such as read and write to tags and cards, communicate with phones, or act like a NFC tag. (The Arduino test sketches only support reading/writing tags for the moment).
This shield is designed to support I2C and SPI and UART communication, with the default at I2C. The shield is Arduino Uno R3-compatible and a great way to experiment with NFC and RFID with your Arduino or compatible board.
- Size: 81.6mm x 53.4mm x 1.6mm
- Chipset: NXP PN532
- Supports UART, SPI and I2C (Default) communication modes
- 13.56MHz stripline antenna
- Tested reading range: 25mm
- Onboard level shifter used for 5V systems
- Big protyping area