With PHPoC Black, you can monitor and control your equipment from a remote site via web browser.
PHPoC Black (P4S-341) is a wired LAN programmable board embedded with a PHPoC interpreter. It supports various interfaces to connect with sensors and equipment. With PHPoC Black, you can monitor and control your equipment from a remote site via web browser. Also, it is designed to be stackable for you to implement additional functions with PHPoC expansion boards.
- - PHPoC (PHP on Chip) interpreter embedded
- - Uploading and debugging codes via USB
- - 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet (RJ45)
- - 10 x digital input/output port
- - 14 x sharing port (Digital Input/Output, SPI, I2C, UART)
- - 6 x analogue input port
- - HTTP/SSH/Websocket server
- - Web page customization available (accessible with smart devices)